Tropical Fruit World is home to over 500 varieties of exotic tropical fruits from around the world, visitors can taste, smell and touch rare exotic fruits such as the chewing gum tree, lemon meringue fruit and chocolate pudding fruit!
Cost General Admission: Adult $47.00 ~ Child 4-16 years $25.00 ~ Concession (ID required) $38.00 ~ Family 2 Adults/3 Kids $115 ~ Family 2 Adults/2 Kids $130.00
Cost General Admission with return transfers: $99.00 (min 2 people required) ~ Child 4-16 years$80.00
Location: Tropical Fruit World is located at Duranbah Rd Duranbah in the beautiful Tweed Valley, approximately a 15 minute drive south of Gold Coast Airport or approximately 40 minutes drive from your accommodation at Marrakesh Apartments. Transfers are available when booking your Tropical Fruit World tickets – see link below.
When: Open daily from 10am to 4pm QLD time. Closed Christmas.
- General admission
- Fully guided plantation tractor tour
- Fruit tasting
- Wildlife boat cruise
- Fauna Park
- Island recreation area
- One of the highlights of a visit to Tropical Fruit World is to experience a whole new world of taste sensations available from the licensed Rainforest Cafe
- Miracle Fruit Show – amazing varieties of delicious fruit in season to sample. Try unusual fruits like the ice-cream bean, champagne fruit, chocolate pudding fruit, lemon meringue and many more…..
- Orchard Discovery Walks – enjoy a safari through the garden with an interpretive guide to help you discover the rare and tropical fruit
- Miniature train ride – the easiest way to see the islands is to hop aboard our mini-train. More often than not the train will pause to allow passengers to see the free-range koala feast and other native wildlife
- Fauna Park – interact with farm and native animals waiting for a friendly pat and a feed
- Rainforest walks – there are a number of delightful walling tracks through the rainforest reserve – Koala Way, Possum Way, the Hidden Circuit, Red Gum Lane and more….
- Plantation safari – board the tractor train for a safari through a plantation full of 500 kinds of fruit!
- Treasure island – kids and kids at heart can enjoy acres of fun including a cubby houses, flying fox ride, ball-game equipment and a mini-golf course
- Jungle river cruise – cruise along the river that is teeming with wildlife. Feed wild birds, spot turtles and water-dragons, you may even see a carpet snake coiled up enjoying the sun..
- Koi fish and native bird feed – in a large tree-lined dam filled with Japanese Koi fish of many colours, visitors can feed them with pieces of bread. A unique experience…..
- Fruit Market – take the opportunity to taste the wonderful fresh tropical fruit from our orchards
- Rainforest gift shop – a very special shopping experience. Products developed from researching with a vast range of tropical fruits and native bush food, are available to visitors for purchase
Book your Tropical Fruit World Gold Coast tickets here.
Marrakesh Apartments boast a selection of fully self-contained 1 and 2 bedroom holiday apartments located centrally in Surfers Paradise! Click the link below to reserve your Gold Coast holiday apartment.