Situated between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, Marrakesh Apartments is perfectly located to enjoy all that the Gold Coast has to offer.
198 Surf Parade
Surfers Paradise, Queensland, Australia
Phone: 07 5584 7000
Marrakesh Apartments is around 20 minutes (or less) walk to:
- Our famous Gold Coast beaches
- Ocean boardwalk and parks
- Public transport bus (on the doorstep) and Gold Coast Light Rail
- Broadbeach shops, cafes and restaurants
- Oasis Shopping Centre
- Pacific Fair Shopping Centre
- Event Cinemas (with Gold Class)
- Star Gold Coast Casino & Theatre
- Dracula's Cabaret and Theatre
- Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Surfers Paradise attractions: Infinity, Wax Museum, TimeZone, Build-a-Bear, Adrenalin Park, 7D Cinemas, IFly indoor skydiving, SkyPoint Observation Deck, Ripley's Believe it or Not, Dracula's Haunted House and much more
- Top restaurants, bars and cafes.
Beach - 5 minute walk
GLink Tram – 25metre walk
Gold Coast Convention Centre – 1.6km, 4-minute drive
Pacific Fair Shopping/The Star Gold Coast Casino – 2.8km, 6-minute drive
The Arts Centre Gold Coast – 4.8km, 15-minute drive
Metricon Stadium – 9.1km, 20-minute drive
Coolangatta Airport – 35-minute drive
Seaworld – take bus 705 – 25metre walk, or 10km, 20-minute drive
Worlds - (Dream, Movie, Wet & Wild) – 25km, 30-minute drive
The Gold Coast Airport is located about 30km and will cost approximately $50 by Taxi.
Driving from the Gold Coast Airport
Follow Eastern Ave and Terminal Dr to Gold Coast Hwy, Head south-west on Terminal Dr towards Eastern Ave, Turn right onto Eastern Ave, At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Terminal Dr, Follow Gold Coast Hwy to St Kilda Ave in Broadbeach and continue for 19kms.
Turn left onto Gold Coast Hwy (signs for Surfers paradise/Brisbane),
Use the right 2 lanes to turn slightly right onto Gold Coast Hwy/State Route 2,
Continue straight to stay on Gold Coast Hwy/State Route 2, Turn right onto Wharf Rd, then left onto Surf Parade and you’ll find us 200m on right