Situated between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, Marrakesh Apartments is perfectly located between both to enjoy all that the Gold Coast has to offer.
Marrakesh Apartments is a 60 min drive from Brisbane and only a 25 min drive from Coolangatta Airport.
Transfers are available by taxis or by private transfer companies. Contact us and we can assist with arranging your transport needs.
Our location is perfect for those who enjoy uncrowded pristine beaches and strolling along relaxing waterfront boulevards. With easy access to the nightlife of Surfers Paradise or family entertainment and chic restaurants of Broadbeach your options are endless.
Nearby you’ll discover a selection of cafes, shops, restaurants and the internationally renowned Broadbeach Bowls Club. The GLink tram is close by and heads south to Broadbeach giving easy access to the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre, The Star Gold Coast Casino, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, or if you head north takes you to Surfers Paradise, Southport, Gold Coast University Hospital and Griffith University.
We are located at:
198 Surf Parade
Surfers Paradise, Queensland, Australia
Phone: 07 5584 7000
Marrakesh Apartments is perfectly located in proximity to:
- Our famous pristine Gold Coast beaches (within a 5 minute walk)
- Ocean boardwalk and lush parks
- Public transport bus close by and Gold Coast Light Rail (within a 5 minute walk)
- Broadbeach shops, cafes and restaurants (walking distance)
- Oasis Shopping Centre
- Broadbeach Bulls World Class Lawn Bowls (5 min walk)
- Pacific Fair Shopping Centre (5 minutes via GLink Tram)
- Event Cinemas (with Gold Class)
- Star Gold Coast Casino & Theatre (5 minutes via GLink Tram)
- Dracula's Cabaret and Theatre
- Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre (5 minutes via GLink Tram)
- Surfers Paradise attractions: Infinity, Wax Museum, TimeZone, Build-a-Bear, Adrenalin Park, 7D Cinemas, IFly indoor skydiving, SkyPoint Observation Deck, Ripley's Believe it or Not, Dracula's Haunted House and much more
- Southport Business Centre (via GLink Tram)
- Gold Coast University Hospital (via GLink Tram)
- Griffith University (Via GLink Tram)
- Top restaurants, bars and cafes.
Beach - 5 minute walk
GLink Tram – 5 minute walk
Gold Coast Convention Centre – 1.6km, 4-minute drive
Pacific Fair Shopping/The Star Gold Coast Casino – 2.8km, 6-minute drive
The Arts Centre Gold Coast – 4.8km, 15-minute drive
Metricon Stadium – 9.1km, 20-minute drive
Coolangatta Airport – 30-minute drive
Seaworld – take bus 705 – 25metre walk, or 10km, 20-minute drive
Worlds - (Dream, Movie, Wet & Wild) – 25km, 30-minute drive
The Gold Coast Airport is located about 30km and will cost approximately $50 by Taxi.
Driving from the Gold Coast Airport
Follow Eastern Ave and Terminal Dr to Gold Coast Hwy, Head south-west on Terminal Dr towards Eastern Ave, Turn right onto Eastern Ave, At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Terminal Dr, Follow Gold Coast Hwy to St Kilda Ave in Broadbeach and continue for 19kms.
Turn left onto Gold Coast Hwy (signs for Surfers paradise/Brisbane),
Use the right 2 lanes to turn slightly right onto Gold Coast Hwy/State Route 2,
Continue straight to stay on Gold Coast Hwy/State Route 2, Turn right onto Wharf Rd, then left onto Surf Parade and you’ll find us 200m on right